Thursday, March 16, 2006

Cracker Barrel

multiple locations

I love Cracker Barrel because it always seems like a treat to eat there, like something you can only do on a road trip with your family. I used to work with this guy who, along with his father, was trying to visit every Cracker Barrel in the South. They had a map and marked them off one by one.

Decor: Forced country.
Service: Fine. Possibly because we were white.
Food: Oh, the hash brown casserole is so yummy. Coffee is pretty good too.
Overall: Like I said, I love this place. Please note, there is now an official looking plaque in the entrance (and I'm assuming it's in all the Cracker Barrels) informing the patron that they DO NOT discriminate based on race. Therefore, it must be true.

Grade: B+

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I miss Cracker Barrel... I miss the South...

why do I live here again? ;)

3/16/2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger MXF said...

I miss the South too! I, think, in my heart, it will always be home.

3/17/2006 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home