Cafe Mogador
101 Saint Marks Pl
New York, NY 10009
212-677-2226
Decor: Not Moroccan, that's for sure. In fact, most of the decor is straight out of a low-end pub.
Service: Fine. Our waitress seemed a little spacey, but was nice and got all our orders right.
Food: I didn't like the mint iced tea, but I don't really like flavored iced tea. The hummus was good and was served with a very spicy chili sauce that was really good. The chicken tagine with chickpeas and raisins was delicious. The chicken was moist and the combo of earthy chickpeas and couscous with sweet raisins was very appealing.
Overall: I would definitely go back. The menu was full of things that look really tasty.
Grade: A-
New York, NY 10009
212-677-2226
Decor: Not Moroccan, that's for sure. In fact, most of the decor is straight out of a low-end pub.
Service: Fine. Our waitress seemed a little spacey, but was nice and got all our orders right.
Food: I didn't like the mint iced tea, but I don't really like flavored iced tea. The hummus was good and was served with a very spicy chili sauce that was really good. The chicken tagine with chickpeas and raisins was delicious. The chicken was moist and the combo of earthy chickpeas and couscous with sweet raisins was very appealing.
Overall: I would definitely go back. The menu was full of things that look really tasty.
Grade: A-

1 Comments:
Cool! A restaurant in MY neck of the woods! I'll check it out. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home