Curried Egg Salad

What do you do with a dozen dyed Easter eggs? Why, you make egg salad. This recipe comes from Food TV. I've been putting curry powder into my egg salad for a while now. This recipe was quite tasty.
The recipe says the yield is two sandwiches, but three eggs per sandwich seems like an awful lot.
6 hard boiled eggs
1 stalk celery, finely diced
1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced (I omitted this)
1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 cloves roasted garlic (I added about four and I thought it was still hard to taste)
2 teaspoons curry powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl mash eggs with a fork. Stir in diced celery and red pepper. In a separate bowl mix together the mustard, mayonnaise, roasted garlic, curry powder, salt and pepper. Add dressing to eggs, mix well.
Grade: B+

1 Comments:
I've been looking for a recipe like this!!! YOU ROCK! =D
Post a Comment
<< Home